This May Be Rhetorical But...


...should I be pissed about this?
Right leg.

Left leg.

Outside of left arm.

Inside of left arm.

Right arm.

Chin.

No, these are not crime scene photos.  This is what The Smoodge looks like after a week, yes folks, that's FIVE DAYS, at her current daycare.  Three of those injuries they had reported to me.  The other three, I found on my own once I got her home.  I know they are toddlers.  I know toddlers are little ass holes.  But this?  Seriously?

I think I'm done.  This has been going on for awhile now, with the biting and what not, and I just don't know what else to do.  So.  Anyone know of a good, decently priced daycare in San Antonio near the Quarry?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're icky and that's sad.

Um. Hi.

Let's Get One Thing Straight