You got some 'splainin' to do

Sunday night. The time is currently 2357. Or 11:57pm. Whichever floats your boat.

Normally...well...normally as in for the last two months exactly....this would not be a big deal. The being awake on a Sunday night at 2359 (11:59pm). Why?

Because I was unemployed.

My Monday mornings consisted of rolling out of bed with just enough time to pee, rub that crusty shit out of my eyes, put on pants, get the monkey ready for school, and roll out. Like a boss. Or baws. Whichever.

But this Monday morning? The one that's happening directly?

I gots me a job.

So why is it that it's 0002, and I'm awake? And not just awake. But flogging.

Oh holy hell my phone just corrected blogging to flogging.

Some parallels there maybe? Methinks yes.

Anyway. Blogging. From my phone even.

Because I can't sleeeeeeeep!

I'm not excited. No really. I'm not. I don't know what I'm walking into, why would I be excited? And I'm not nervous for the same reason.

Here's what I know:
I am going to be kick ass at this job.

Truth.

But still...I'm awake. Blogging from my phone. In my bed. While the monkey snores next to me.

*sigh

Now where did mommy put her special pills....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're icky and that's sad.

Um. Hi.

Let's Get One Thing Straight